Timings are in GMT (London)
FCM Regulations in South Korea and India, and migration testing conditions on FCM
This module will look at the Korean food contact material regulations that directly affect FCMs, and before the webinar delves into these regulations, the session will look at how FCMs are defined in Korea under the Food Sanitation Act (FSA).
In Korea, where food contact end-products are regulated, we will introduce the requirements to be met by food utensils, containers and packaging used for sales or business purposes and the latest developments in the regulations. We will also introduce how recycled plastics are managed in Korea.
We will also introduce India's FCM regulations and how to declare the recycling process.
During this module, you will learn about:
Ms Liu Hui, MScRegulatory Affairs Manager, Food Contact Materials, Dr. Knoell Shanghai, China
- which standards and specifications for UCPs apply in South Korea;
- What are the restricted harmful substances (negative list) in Korean food contact materials？
- How are new food contact materials or products marketed in Korean?
- What is India's definition of food contact materials? What materials are managed?
- What is the official regulation of colourants for food contact in India?