Online training over two days to consider hazard assessment of chemicals
Who should attend?
The course would benefit most those who need to understand the science behind: data endpoints required for GHS classification, hazard assessment for REACH registration (EU, GB and Asia included) or approval of biocides and plant protection products. This includes regulatory & HSE professionals, SDS authors, those involved in CLP/GHS classification, etc. There will be time allocated to demonstrate the input of data into IUCLID software.
In order to fully benefit from the training, some knowledge of chemistry, toxicology or environmental sciences would be useful as a key element is showing how these disciplines fit together. (It should be noted that the classification process will not be covered.)
By attending this training course, you will learn:
- How to use data for GHS classification
- Planning test programmes with use of gap analysis
- Sources of data and assessing reliability
- To link data from different areas to allow comprehensive hazard and risk assessment
- To apply data to IUCLID software for REACH and other regulatory purposes
What can you expect from the course?
- Overview of test data for hazard assessment and classification
- Insight into linking data from different disciplines to build up a picture of chemical properties
- Assessment of existing data, including read-across, modelling and use of published information
- Planning new testing in the light of gap analysis
Who should attend this course?
- Those writing SDS and needing to perform GHS / CLP classification
- Those involved in REACH registration (EU, UK, Turkey, Asia included)
- Those working in biocide and plant protection industries
- Anyone involved in chemical risk assessment
Is this a key topic of interest for your business? We can run this training course exclusively for your organization, as a tailored learning experience. Email us at email@example.com for more information