This online training course will give you an insight into the classification of hazardous waste
This online training course will give you an insight into the classification of hazardous waste. It will help you to classify your hazardous waste correctly and to understand the legal requirements and how to use the Environment Agency WM3 Technical guidance on assessing and classifying waste. You will learn about the EU list of wastes codes – the European Waste Catalogue. We will look at how to assign the codes and what is an absolute non-hazardous entry, absolute hazardous entry, mirror hazardous entry and mirror non-hazardous entry.
By attending this training course, you will learn:
- How to classify hazardous waste
- How to use the Environment Agency WM3 Technical guidance on assessing and classifying waste
- The different hazardous substances and properties
- The EU list of wastes codes – the European Waste Catalogue.
- About persistent organic pollutants
- How to use safety data sheets
What can you expect from the course?
- Expert knowledge on the hazardous waste regulations
- A friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional advice
- Practical insights into the classification of hazardous waste
- A copy of the slides and on-demand content – both will be available once the training course has finished
Who should attend this course?
- Those who need to classify hazardous waste
Is this a key topic of interest for your business? We can run this training course exclusively for your organization, as a tailored learning experience. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information