The latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals
This two-day virtual conference offers the latest information and advice on chemical management and restrictions in electronics.
Day one focuses on developments from Europe, including the updates on RoHS, circular economy initiatives and industry perspectives on ecodesign and product sustainability.
Day two starts with a focus on international developments including US Proposition 65 and regulations in Asia, followed by article analysis of electronic components.
Speakers include representatives from government organisations, trade associations, industry, service providers and NGOs. Take the opportunity to join in discussions, ask the experts questions and network with fellow attendees.
If you are unable to clear your diary for the whole event or wish to rewatch the presentations, you will receive the full video recordings shortly after the event. More on virtual events here.
Key topics at the Chemicals Management for Electronics Europe
- Developments in European electronic regulations
- International updates
- Standards as solutions for chemical content management
Who should attend?
- Industrial and commercial system manufacturers
- Contract manufacturers
- Start-ups and established electrical and electronic product designers
- Environmental compliance professionals in the electronics industry and its supply chain
- Components manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Those working in consumer electronics
- Regulators (both federal and state)
- Trade associations
Why should you attend?
- Learn from regulators, industry leaders, NGOs and other stakeholders who are also closely involved in the global electronics and electricals industries.
- Gain valuable insight into the current electronics regulations and standards in Europe and further afield.
- Bring yourself up to date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemicals management for electronics and electricals around the world over just two days.
- Online networking opportunities with our panel of speakers and your fellow attendees.
- Ask your questions on chemical regulations in electronics directly to the experts.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities