The latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals
This two-day conference from Chemical Watch offers the latest information and advice on chemical management and restrictions in electronics.
Day one focuses on developments from Europe, including the REACH Scip Candidate List database, followed by other important European regulatory and policy developments.
Day two starts with a focus on conflict minerals, followed by developments from around the world, finishing with a special ‘hot topics’ session and panel discussion. Throughout the day, our expert speakers will also touch on issues such as supply chain issues for manufacturers of complex components and international standards.
Key topics at the Chemicals Management for Electronics Europe
- Updates on EU RoHS and its enforcement
- Current issues with the EU Medical Devices Regulation
- The Echa REACH database
- Circular economy initiatives in Europe in the electronics industry
- Conflict minerals in the EU and US
- The new IPC Supply Chain Standard
- TSCA and Prop 65 and electronics
- Electronics brands voluntary actions to phase out toxic chemicals – going beyond legal requirements
Who should attend?
- Industrial and commercial system manufacturers
- Contract manufacturers
- Start-ups and established electrical and electronic product designers
- Environmental compliance professionals in the electronics industry and its supply chain
- Components manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Those working in consumer electronics
- Regulators (both federal and state)
- Trade associations
Why should you attend?
- Learn from regulators, industry leaders, NGOs and other stakeholders who are also closely involved in the global electronics and electricals industries.
- Gain valuable insight into the current electronics regulations and standards in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
- Bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemicals management for electronics and electricals around the world over just two days.
- Have your specific questions answered by making use of our various Q&A sessions over the two-day event. Remember, you can send in any questions you might have in writing in advance of the conference.
- Meet your peers, including our expert speakers, in the informal, relaxed setting of the Amsterdam Marriott hotel.
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.