Essential updates on FCM regulations in Europe and beyond
Hear about the current and future state of the landscape for food contact materials (FCMs) in Europe and beyond, at this must-attend event for regulatory professionals operating in this area.
Legislation is continuing to evolve and across the supply chain, the competing drivers of sustainability and safety are creating ever more demanding challenges. The conference will provide updates on regulatory activity in various food contact materials, substances and applications, as well as providing practical perspectives on how legislation is being implemented by downstream users.
Stay on top of the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions and meet and network with representatives from key European countries and industries.
Key topics include:
- European Commission update on Food Contact Regulation revision
- Industry views from Huhtamaki, Coca-Cola, Nestlé and more
- PFAS and risk management strategies
- Sustainability and recycled materials
- Regulatory trends and developments across Europe
- Global legislative updates
Join us in-person or virtually
Attend this event in-person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. All the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Special offer! Attend a combination of food contact events
If you purchase tickets (for yourself or your colleagues) for the Food Contact Regulations Europe conference AND all modules of the Global Food Contact Materials Regulations training course, you are entitled to receive 10% off each ticket price, on top of any membership discount. Bookings must be made at the same time. Simply email email@example.com to claim this offer.
As with all our conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in your questions.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE