Cross-regulatory themes for chemicals management
With the REACH Review delayed, this summit is an opportunity to explore underlying cross-regulatory themes including substances of concern, their substitution and the development of alternatives. The conference will address how we can maintain a coherent approach to chemicals management, as they are regulated across different legislative areas. A fresh new format, including a keynote panel and round table discussion groups, will provide a collaborative experience between a variety of stakeholders from the chemicals management sector.
New for 2024
- Keynote panel discussion: Faced with an unprecedented number of regulations, how can we ensure continued regulatory coherence and collaboration between the different stakeholders in the chemicals management sector?
- Roundtable discussion groups with experts joining delegate tables
- Substances of concern
- Assessment and feasibility of alternatives
- Important recent developments
- The wider regulatory context
- The future of authorisation and restriction – Chromium VI substances as a case study
Join us in- person or virtually
Attend this event in- person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. All the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
As with all Chemical Watch Events & Training conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in your questions.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE