Regulatory updates and insights from the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world
***UPDATE: This event is now taking place on 26-27 October in São Paulo (previously 23-24 June, São Paulo)***
The latest addition to our Global Regulatory Summits series
Following the success of our Europe, US and Asia events, our first Regulatory Summit Latin America focuses on the latest developments in global chemicals regulation, with updates from the Americas, Europe, Asia and around the world.
With a focus on Latin America on day one, our inaugural Latin America Summit will provide invaluable updates on regulatory trends across the region, including:
On day two, the programme will provide essential updates from around the world, including:
- European developments, including the European Commission and Echa priorities for 2020;
- Brexit and UK chemicals regulation;
- TSCA and state-level developments across North America; and,
- updates across Asia Pacific, including China, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and the Asean region.
Key topics at Regulatory Summit Latin America 2020
- Regulatory drivers in Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Bolivia and Costa Rica.
- Trade blocs and their influences on chemical regulations and compliance, including Mercosur and Comunidad Andina.
- Regulatory co-operation across the world.
- Unep’s work in Latin America and projects to strengthen national capacities for the management of chemical substances and hazardous waste.
- GHS adoption and implementation in Latin American countries.
- Updates from Europe, North America, Asia and the rest of the world, including:
- EU REACH: New developments and industry challenges;
- current status of Thailand chemical management regulation; and,
- EU Commission and Echa priorities in 2020 and beyond.
Who should attend Regulatory Summit Latin America 2020?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- EHS professionals
- Sustainability managers
- Product safety/quality control professionals
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Service providers
- Risk assessment managers
- Product registration professionals
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Business development managers
- Current thinking: Learn about the latest regulatory challenges facing the safe management of chemicals
- Updates direct from the experts: Meet regulators from across the world without needing to travel outside of Latin America.
- Invaluable networking opportunities: Make new industry contacts from across the supply chain, from various sectors and industries.
- Practical knowledge: Pick up practical compliance tips and valuable insights to take back to your regulatory work.
- Time-efficient: Get up-to-date with emerging regulatory challenges over just two days.
- Q&A panel session: Have your specific questions answered at our various Q&A sessions throughout the Summit. You can also submit your questions in advance.
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.