What can you expect from this year’s Regulatory Summit Latin America?
- A range of speakers, including industry, regulators, NGOs and service providers.
- The chance to ask your questions of the expert speakers.
- A global overview of the latest developments affecting the chemicals management and control sector today and in the future.
- Presentations from representatives from notable organisations, including Mayer Brown, Unep, Ministry of Environment of Chile, Swedish Chemicals Agency, Shell, and more.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Get the latest regulatory updates in the heart of South America
We’re excited to be bringing our renowned Regulatory Summit to São Paulo, known as South America’s business and cultural powerhouse.
The Summit will be taking place at the Four Seasons São Paulo at Nacoes Unidas, an elegant hotel with bars, restaurants, indoor-outdoor pool, and a luxurious spa onsite.
The hotel is situated in the centre of São Paulo, near the Mercado Municipal, Ibirapuera Park, and the colourful Vila Madalena neighbourhood.