What can you expect from this year’s Chemical Watch Expo?
- A range of speakers, including industry, regulators, NGOs and service providers.
- A global overview of the latest developments affecting the chemicals management and control sector today and in the future.
- Presentations from representatives from notable organisations.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you'll also benefit from:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Get the latest regulatory updates in the beautiful city of Amsterdam
This year’s Chemical Watch Expo will take place at the Leonardo Hotel in Amsterdam, close to the Overamstel metro station, with easy access to Amsterdam’s famous canal quarters.
The venue has a variety of restaurants and bars nearby so you can relax after the Expo, and several beautiful parks and world-class museums so you can soak up Amsterdam’s culture and rich history.
Plus, for those needing to work while they're away, there are a range of spaces available so you can keep up-to-date.