An informative and lively event bringing together the regulatory community
The Chemical Watch Expo is a two-day event held in Amsterdam. It combines expert workshops with a vibrant expo, giving you the opportunity to get up to date with the latest regulatory developments, stay ahead of the curve, network with your peers and seek out future service providers, all in one place.
The programme will be available shortly, but you can browse last year's programme here.
Who should attend the Chemical Watch Expo 2020?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- REACH co-ordinators
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environmental/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisors
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why should you attend this year's Chemical Watch Expo?
- Updates from around the world, looking at regulatory
developments from Europe, America, Asia, and the
rest of the world.
- Build your own agenda. Only attend the workshops relevant to you, according to your needs and priorities.
- Networking opportunities with attendees and speakers from around the world, including regulators, industry professionals, and service providers.
- Find your next service at the on-site exhibition, featuring
software providers, laboratories, consultants, and law
firms from around the world.
Don't just take our word for it...
“Thank you for an amazing opportunity, sharing ideas and networking during the Chemical Watch Expo. The organisation was highly professional and I believe that the event fulfilled our expectations.” – Jan Holomek, ReachSpektrum
“The Chemical Watch Expo is a well-organised event with interesting topics.” – Damien Guyomar, Cehtra
“Good forum for updating knowledge. Will attend again.”
– Hemantkumar Thombare, Sudarshan Chemical Industries
“One-stop shop for information applicable to my industry and role. The Chemical Watch Expo offers me the opportunity to network, listen to a variety of speakers on a range of topics relevant to my role.” – Jeanette Buonocore, Nuheara
“In a product stewardship environment, it is very good networking and learning event.” – Marijke Yserbijt, Enhesa
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.
Book with confidence with our FlexiPass
Switch your preference between in-person and livestream up to the morning of the event – free of charge. Plus video recordings of all sessions, ticket transfer to another colleague or event, and automatic transfer to a virtual event if the physical event is unable to go ahead. Find out more
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).