Regulatory updates and hot topics in electronics around the world
This two-day virtual conference offers the latest information and advice on chemicals management and restrictions in electronics.
Speakers include representatives from government organisations, trade associations, industry, service providers and NGOs.
You’ll also have the chance to network virtually with other attendees and put your questions to our expert speakers during the dedicated Q&A sessions.
Key topics at Chemicals Management for Electronics USA
- circularity and sustainability in the electronics industry;
- electronic product recycling;
- incorporating toxicology into product design;
- chemicals and semiconductors;
- Proposition 65;
- RoHS around the world; and
- full materials disclosure and supply chain issues.
Who should attend?
- Industrial and commercial system manufacturers
- Contract manufacturers
- Start-ups and established electrical and electronic product designers
- Environmental compliance professionals in the electronics industry and its supply chain
- Components manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Those working in consumer electronics
- Regulators (both federal and state)
- Trade associations
Why should you attend?
- Learn from regulators, industry leaders, NGOs and other stakeholders who are also closely involved in the global electronics and electricals industries.
- Hear about the latest hot topics impacting the electronics industry today.
- Gain valuable insight into the current electronics regulations and standards in the US and further afield.
- Bring yourself up to date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemicals management for electronics and electricals around the world over just two days.
- Online networking opportunities with our panel of speakers and fellow attendees.
- Ask the experts your questions on chemical regulations in electronics.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished, so you can watch them again whenever suits you.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions, and any materials usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising use of paper.
Testimonials from last year’s event:
“The range of topics covered is amazing and informative, extremely helpful content and speakers.” – Deepa Tallamraju, Hologic
“Diverse and good speakers, thoughtful and courteous audience” – Lauren Heine, Materialwise
“My favourite event!” – Randy Flinders, GreenSoft Technology
“Excellent organisation and speakers, including folks from government and organisations. There was also a nice mix of existing compliance issues, emerging issues and more visionary topics and ideas.” – Laura M Duncan, Product Law Group
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive a 20% discount
Essential members will receive a 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).