Regulatory updates from around the world
Our Global Regulatory Summits are held annually in Europe, Asia and North America. The European and North American Summits are scheduled in October, and the Asia Summit is normally held in November.
Chemical Watch Global Regulatory Summits have been held since 2013, serving the global regulatory community by offering annual updates on important developments in chemicals control legislation from around the world.
The annual Summits bring together hundreds of participants and speakers from regulators and international organisations, as well as experts from industry and academia, together with the service provider community.
The European Regulatory Summit is partnered with the Chemical Watch Enforcement Summit, which offers special perspectives and understanding of European and global regulatory enforcement challenges.
The 2020 event programme will be published shortly, but you can browse last year's programme here.
Who should attend the Regulatory Summit Europe 2020?
- compliance managers
- regulatory affairs managers
- product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- REACH co-ordinators
- product safety professionals
- quality control executives
- project management directors
- environment/sustainability managers
- chemical registration specialists
- corporate responsibility managers
- consultants and advisors
- laboratory services
- business development managers
- government regulators
Why should you attend this year’s Regulatory Summit Europe?
- learn about the latest regulatory challenges facing the safe management of chemicals;
- meet regulators from North America and Asia without leaving Europe;
- make new industry contacts;
- pick up practical compliance tips; and
- get completely up to date with emerging regulatory challenges.
Don’t just take our word for it…
“A very good, informative and well-organised event.” – Emilie Da Silva, Technical University of Denmark
“Very informative conference with excellent global coverage.” – James Dawick, Innospec
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.