European enforcement updates direct from the experts
The annual Enforcement Summit is held in conjunction with Regulatory Summit Europe, part of the Global Regulatory series, held annually in Europe, Asia and North America. The European and North American Summits are scheduled in October, and the Asia Summit is normally held in November.
Chemical Watch Global Regulatory Summits have been held since 2013, serving the global regulatory community by offering annual updates on important developments in chemicals control legislation from around the world.
The annual Summits bring together hundreds of participants and speakers from regulators and international organisations, as well as experts from industry and academia, together with the service provider community.
The programme for the 2020 Enforcement Summit will be published soon, but you can browse last year's programme here.
The eighth annual Enforcement Summit offers special perspectives and understanding of European and global regulatory enforcement challenges.
Over two days, expert speakers from government regulators, industry and consultancies, will share their perspectives and understanding of European and global regulatory enforcement challenges.
Key topics at the Enforcement Summit Europe 2020
- updates from the Echa Enforcement Forum
- updates from key Member States
- enforcement and trade
- working with customs authorities
Who should attend Enforcement Summit Europe 2020?
- regulatory affairs managers
- compliance managers
- risk assessment managers
- product registration managers
- EHS professionals
- government regulators
- product stewards
- service providers
Why should you attend this year’s Enforcement Summit?
- updates and insights from senior representatives from regulators across the EU and further afield.
- key information on key enforcement issues over just two days.
- the Enforcement Summit is a unique annual event, the only of its kind in Europe.
- get your questions asked by the authorities behind the regulations.
- make new industry contacts.
- keep up to date with the complex and changing landscape of enforcement.
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.