A global outlook on food contact material regulations, industry drivers and sustainability considerations
View the webinar recording here:
During this one-hour webinar, Dr Ioan Paraschiv (Knoell) and Beth Simpson (Anthesis) took a global perspective concerning food contact regulations, specifically concerning approaches adopted by Northern America and Europe, their developments and how they are received. The discussion also explored global trends and overviews of the drivers for change covering increased public awareness of the impacts of marine and environmental plastic waste, increasing NGO pressure and changing regulatory landscape.
- US vs EU regulations;
- environmental impacts;
- innovations and supply chain partnerships; and,
- future predictions for FCM regulations.
- Dr Ioan Paraschiv, Regulatory Affairs Manager FCM & REACH, knoell
- Beth Simpson, Principal Consultant, Anthesis
- Food Contact Regulations USA 2020 – 9-10 March, Washington, DC
Find out more