Fulfil your registration obligations under the REACH Regulation
The course is designed to help you, as a regulatory and compliance manager, to understand your obligations with REACH registration, and will provide you with the knowledge and techniques needed to manage the potential impact of the regulation on your business.
Over three days, topics to be covered include:
- the registration process, including the responsibilities throughout the supply chain
- data management, including how to conduct a data gap assessment
- data sharing
- how to ensure ongoing compliance with REACH and the processes of enforcement
- IUCLID 6 and joint/lead registrations
- how to create and submit a dossier
- conducting a risk assessment, including exposure scenarios
- risk management, with a look at SDSs (Safety Data Sheets)
Who should attend?
The course is geared towards regulatory and compliance managers, but not necessarily specialists or those with extensive experience, and covers all roles involved in or managing the REACH process, such as manufacturers and importers, including:
| || |
The course is also ideal for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of the
Justify your training solution to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.
Case studies will be included where possible to illustrate the learning points.