Industry case studies on how to make chemicals management strategies more sustainable
Businesses and regulators around the world are asking for more information and insights on how chemicals management relates to sustainable development and the circular economy. Following a decade of unprecedented regulatory reform, driven by global frameworks such as Saicm and GHS, companies are still facing concerns about the adverse effects of chemicals on human health and the environment – driven, not least, by plastics pollution.
During this webinar, Tarkett and DSM Coating Resins provided industry case studies concerning how they implemented transparent and sustainable approaches to their chemicals management strategies, why they decided to change, and the subsequent impact on their organisations.
Topics that were explored include:
- Explaining the strategies adopted by both organisations
- Why these measures were taken
- Customer and industry responses to the changes
- Anticipating regulation
- What more can be done, and what other improvements can be made
View the recording below:
- Myriam Tryjefaczka, Director of Sustainability and Public Affairs EMEA, Tarkett
- Sjoerd Dijkstra, Marketing Manager Sustainability, DSM Coating Resin