Find out what Brexit means for UK chemicals law
***UPDATE: This event is a virtual workshop (plus video recordings)***
As the debate continues about what will follow the UK's decision to leave the European Union, many regulatory professionals are unsure of the tangible consequences of Brexit, and the steps they may need to take to prepare.
The UK is now entering the transition period, after its official split with the EU at the end of January this year, and developments relating to the chemicals industry are moving quickly.
At this critical time, it’s now more important than ever for organisations operating within the chemicals industry and product safety professionals managing chemicals to stay completely up to date, given the widespread impact Brexit is likely to have in the months and years to come.
Our Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law virtual workshop will welcome government officials, NGOs, and industry representatives to discuss the future of chemicals regulation in the UK, post-Brexit, and the impact on industry.
Join this virtual event for a half day of presentations, discussion panels and Q&A sessions. If you are unable to clear your diary for the whole event or wish to rewatch the presentations, you will receive the full video recordings shortly after the event.
Key topics at Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law 2020
- the political impact of Covid-19 on Brexit negotiations;
- Brexit-related developments to date;
- data rights management after Brexit; and,
- the future of chemicals regulation in the UK post-Brexit.
Who should attend the Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law virtual workshop?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Why should you attend this year’s Post-Brexit Options for UK Chemicals Law virtual workshop?
- Ask your Brexit-related questions directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest Brexit developments.
- See how Brexit could impact your business and the future of chemicals regulations.
- Gain practical insights on how to plan for Brexit.
- Opportunity to connect and discuss issues with other delegates.
- Watch the virtual event live plus catch up later with the video recordings. More on virtual events here.