Hot topics and regulatory developments in Latin America
Chemical regulatory policies are developing throughout Latin America. And with an increase in cooperation between industry and several national governments in the region, keeping up to date with developments is crucial.
This upcoming summit, dedicated to regulatory updates in Latin America, is your
go-to opportunity to get the very latest information on key developments from across the region, so you can continue to help your organisation ensure full compliance and product safety.
Throughout the two-day virtual event, experts will share invaluable knowledge, expertise and advice on important updates in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay, as well as discussing:
- the influence of trade blocs on chemicals regulation and compliance
- NGO perspectives
- national framework laws and what they mean for cooperation between Latin American countries
- the region’s Regulatory Cooperation Forum roadmap
- regulatory cooperation across the Americas
There will also be valuable opportunities to share your experiences and meet other attendees and speakers through our virtual networking area, as well as take part in interactive Q&As.
Key topics at Regulatory Summit Latin America
- Key regulatory updates from Latin American countries
- Stakeholder perspectives on chemicals management legislation
- Regulatory cooperation across the Americas and worldwide
- Overarching trends in regulatory policies
- Updates on the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labelling
of chemicals in Latin America
- Industry and NGO perspectives
Why should you attend Regulatory Summit Latin America?
- Join us for Chemical Watch's first full two-day event dedicated to Latin America
- Hear the most important updates as regulations develop across the region
- The summit programme includes a live podcast recording discussing what’s next for chemical regulations in Latin American countries
- Network virtually with attendees from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies
- Have your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive the presentation slides and content from the event at a time that suits you via our on-demand platform.