The latest developments in global chemicals regulation
We are excited to announce that Regulatory Summit USA will be returning to Washington DC this year. The two-day Summit will focus on the latest developments in global chemicals regulation, providing an in-depth focus on the US, Europe, Asia and elsewhere around the world.
We will bring together speakers from leading organisations such as the US EPA, Bergeson & Campbell, Safer Chemicals Healthy Families, Intertek, knoell and Echa, so it promises to be an unmissable event for those working with products in the US.
Key topics will include:
- emerging state regulatory trends;
- PFAS updates;
- ingredient transparency;
- regulations in Latin America,
- TSCA updates and much more.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- EHS directors
- Sustainability managers
- Product safety/quality control professionals
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Service providers
- The event is a one-stop shop for regional and global chemical regulations.
- You'll get the latest thinking on US chemical regulations, straight from the experts and authorities.
- You can attend in-person or virtually, depending on what's best for you.
Venue and location
The Park Hyatt hotel is a 5-star, luxury venue in the West End of Washington DC. Why not join us for the conference, then take the time to explore Pennsylvania Avenue and the White House, both of which are close by? Washington DC is a vibrant city that boasts a range of tourist attractions, landmarks and dining experiences for you and your colleagues to choose from.