Learn toxicology in 18 information-packed modules
In this structured eLearning course, spanning eighteen distinct modules, you’ll be given a solid introduction to toxicology with specific reference to REACH and other regulatory frameworks. The course is designed to be as engaging as it is informative, utilising a rich mix of content types and representing exceptional value for money.
Why you need to understand Toxicology
Toxicology is the study of adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms, more specifically, how chemicals can cause harm to humans. Understanding your responsibilities under global chemical regulation, as well as classification and labelling, is a key component to keeping yourself and others around you safe.
How this course can help
This course provides you with the knowledge to recognise the ways in which chemicals may interact with living organisms and the precautionary measures which are needed to prevent harm.
This informative elearning course clearly explains:
- The key points and concepts of toxicology
- Acute, repeated dose and genetic toxicity
- REACh regulation in regards to different end points within toxicology
- Testing Requirements
- Risk, hazard and exposure
This is achieved via a series of 18 modules filled with up-to-date regulatory data, using 580 professionally-designed pages of content combined with audio explanations and videos, module-specific quiz questions, an extensive glossary of terms and 18 module handouts.
Review the Module Learning Outcomes.
“Excellent - as a lawyer and non-toxicologist I found it a very useful
introduction to the subject.”
Kai-Sebastian MelzerRegulatory Affairs Manager, Nickel Institute
Who is this course for?
- HSE professionals
- Occupational hygienists
- Anyone involved in classification and labelling
- Regulatory staff and business managers involved in Substance Information Exchange Forum (SIEF) or consortium meetings
- R&D chemists Authors of SDS
- Anyone involved in REACH regulations, but also other chemical control regulations
- New recruits to companies needing a quick start to understanding ecotoxicological terms
Key benefits of taking this eLearning course
Informative, convenient & easy to use
- Hours of valuable training filled with up-to-date regulatory data - helping you master the key points and concepts of toxicology.
- The course is easy to “pick up where you left off” - enabling you to study at your own pace.
- Runs on PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone - allowing you to study at work, from home or on the go, fitting your training conveniently around your busy schedule.
- No travel required - making it a time-efficient training resource that keeps your and your team’s travel commitments and expenses down.
Appeals to a wide range of learning styles
- 580 professionally-designed pages of content combined with audio explanations and videos - providing a self-paced course that supports trainees’ different learning styles and walks you through the key concepts.
- Extensive glossary of terms - helping you decipher key terminology.
- 18 Course Note handouts - for further reading and to help you revise the material on and offline.
- Self-assessment quiz questions - helping you measure whether you’ve met the learning objectives for each section of the course, giving instant feedback on your progress.
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates - ensuring you maximise returns on your training budget.
- Initial single place cost: €597 (£437/$$679)
Disclaimer: For the smoothest learning experience it is advised to complete the courses either in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.