Chemical Watch's Global Outlook 2023 webinar series is back.
This one-hour webinar kicks off Chemical Watch's Global Outlook 2023 webinar series. It outlines the most important recent regulatory updates and hot topics throughout the Asia Pacific region, including regulatory trends and upcoming developments in Asia Pacific region, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and more. The analysts will also forecast important issues in the regions in 2023 and beyond.
Key discussion topics include:
- chemicals management requirements;
- GHS updates;
- extended producer responsibilities (EPRs);
- chemical restrictions in products; and
- regulatory updates for downstream sectors including cosmetics, food contact materials/packaging and more.
Watch the session here:
More webinars in the series:
- Chemical Watch 2023 Global Outlook: Europe, Middle East & Africa – Wednesday, 25 January 2023 (14:00 GMT)
- Chemical Watch 2023 Global Outlook: the Americas – Wednesday, 1 February 2023