Global PFAS updates from the experts
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) continue to make headlines around the world. In this challenging and fast-moving context, the sixth conference in our PFAS series, which brings you up-to-date regulatory and scientific information at global and regional levels, helps you gain clarity on the implications for your business.
During this one-day virtual conference, expert speakers will present the latest regulatory developments and share advice on how to respond, including to the rising market momentum towards PFAS-free alternatives. Sessions will focus on global, European and North American developments.
Last year, we welcomed speakers from Washington State Department of Ecology, AGC, 3M, Bayer AG, Chemours and many more. The industry leaders shared their practical experiences with using PFASs and discussed their continued use in products, as well as debate essential uses and alternatives.
Testimonials from PFAS Global 2023 in April
"This was probably the most informative and useful PFAS Global conference, as it didn't just repeat what was already available from within ECHA / REACH and the Annex document itself. Some great perspectives on the legal front and how to prepare or protect businesses from PFAS related legal issues."
"It was useful to understand where PFAS come from, how present they are within us and the environment and what different countries are looking at doing to prevent more of these chemicals from entering the environment."
"All speakers had wonderful presentations and their time was valuable and appreciated."
What will be covered?
- Overview of the latest PFAS regulatory developments at global and regional level, including Canada, Brazil and Australia
- European developments covering in particular the industrial emission directive (IED) and the universal restriction proposal under REACH
- Different industry sectors’ challenges and successes
- Key debates at the science-policy interface, including fluoropolymers, PFAS in drinking water and a class-based approach to PFAS
- Informed substitution across sectors in a cost- and resource-effective manner
- How to accelerate the transition to PFAS free chemistry in sectors where it is hard to find alternatives
- Overview of the latest PFAS regulatory developments in North America
- Recent PFAS-related activities under TSCA and EPA updates on newly issued PFAS test orders
- Examples of state activity on PFAS
Sponsor/exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to an ideal target audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. You will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE