This training course will give you an insight into the classification, labelling and packaging regulations (CLP)
This training course will give you an insight into the classification, labelling and packaging regulations (CLP).
It is an overview training course that offers a high-level introduction to CLP, explaining the requirements for classification, labelling and packaging and will also touch on the obligation of classification and labelling notifications and poison centre notifications. The course will also look at Annex VI, harmonised classifications, the consultation process and the Classification and Labelling Inventory.
By attending this training course, you will learn:
- The basics of the CLP regulations
- How to classify substances and mixtures
- Different labelling requirements
- Packaging requirements
- How to make a classification and labelling notifications
- The need to make poison centre notifications
- All about the Annex VI harmonised classifications and consultation process
- All about the Classification and Labelling Inventory.
What can you expect from the course?
- Expert knowledge on the CLP regulations
- A friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional advice
- Practical insights into the CLP regulations
- A copy of the slides and on-demand content – both will be available once the training course has finished
Who should attend this course?
- Those new to chemical regulations
- Those looking for a high level of understanding
Is this a key topic of interest for your business? We can run this training course exclusively for your organization, as a tailored learning experience. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information