Manage inspection with confidence at this practical workshop
Learn how to confidently manage regulatory inspections under REACH and CLP with this training course held over five sessions on two consecutive days that will provide you with the right information, tools and strategies needed to embed compliance with the regulations into your company’s management of chemicals.
With the regulations comes enforcement and inspection – and lots of questions:
- Who are the regulators?
- Does each member state carry out enforcement in the same manner?
- How is enforcement coordinated?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
- What is the focus of inspections?
- How can we demonstrate compliance?
- How can we prepare for an inspection?
Using presentations, discussions and exercises, this workshop will answer these questions and provide attendees with the information they need to ensure that they can cope with an inspection with confidence and what actions need to be taken to ensure compliance.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities of regulators, including Echa, member state competent authorities, customs and variations among member states
- Triggers and formats for inspections
- Evaluating and managing risk of non-compliance
- Management systems and how to use them for REACH / CLP compliance
- Preparing for a successful inspection
- Penalties and prosecutions
This online workshop is run in partnership with this year's Chemical Watch Enforcement Summit, taking place virtually on 30 September. Receive a 20% discount off the total cost when registering for both the workshop and the summit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book onto both the workshop and the summit and one of the Chemical Watch team will be happy to help.