How to comply with China's standards on VOCs
In recent months China has implemented a raft of new standards that limit the content of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in cleaning agents, printing inks, adhesives and marine and interior floor coatings.
Led by an expert trainer from the CIRS Group, this one hour training session will inform companies about what they must do to comply with these new standards and help them identify the obligations they need to meet.
By attending this course, you will learn about:
- the background to VOCs in China;
- China’s new national standards on VOCs; and
- what you can do practically, with advice from CIRS.
Who should attend?
- Technical/scientific staff who work in a chemical regulatory department
- Health and safety staff
- New chemical safety advisors
- R&D/sales/marketing teams looking to develop their knowledge of chemistry
- Anyone involved in the chemical industry or other allied professionals
Other modules in this training series
- Cosmetics regulations – 6 September 2021
- Chinese Food Contact Materials Regulations – 13 September 2021
Book all three modules in this series for £765 (saving £135), membership discounts apply. Please email us to take advantage of this offer.