Comprehensive overview of the latest FCM regulations in China
This online training course will give companies valuable and up to date information on the complex regulations governing food contact materials (FCMs) in China.
The course will provide a basic understanding of the most important regulations in the country, and discuss several standards that are currently under revision. It will help companies identify their obligations, and highlight which FCMs they need to register with the authorities.
The course will cover compliance procedures and how important documentation is issued – most notably a declaration of compliance (DoC).
And, to illustrate the work that needs to be done in China, the trainers will use the example of a company wishing to use a new food contact resin or additive that is not listed on the country's positive list to produce an FCM. They will show how the company must apply for a registration with China’s National Health Commission, and then wait for approval before it can use the substance.
What will the course cover?
- What is considered a food contact material in China
- China’s FCM regulatory (standard) system
- How to make an FCM comply with Chinese regulations
- How to issue the declaration of compliance (DoC) document
- The test required for registration
- Newly approved food contact substances
The course will also include an interactive Q&A session that will allow you to put your questions to the experts.
Other courses in the China regulations training series
- Regulatory Updates on Cosmetics in China – 6 September
- China's New Standards on Coatings, Cleaning Agents, Inks and Adhesives
– 17 September
Book all 3 courses in this series for £765 (saving £135), membership discounts apply. Please email us to book.