Developments, trends and looking further into 2021
This one-hour webinar, kicks off Chemical Watch's Global Outlook 2021 webinar series, and will outline the most important recent regulatory updates and hot topics throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including looking at developments in Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, India, Thailand and many more. The analysts will also forecast what to look out for in these regions in 2021 and 2022.
Key discussion topics include:
- chemicals management requirements;
- GHS updates;
- extended producer responsibilities;
- updates on requirements relating to other products (cosmetics, hand sanitiser, consumer products); and
- regulatory updates on food contact materials (FCMs) .
- Nhat Nguyen, chief analyst, Chemical Watch
- Sok-han Ng, regulatory and compliance analyst, Chemical Watch
Please note, even if you cannot attend the live broadcast, register for the webinar you will receive a link to the slides and recording shortly after the presentation. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
More webinars in the series
- Chemical Watch 2021 Global Outlook: Europe & Africa – 28 April (14:00 BST)
- Chemical Watch 2021 Global Outlook: The Americas – 30 April (16:00 BST)