Hear updates to chemicals enforcement in Europe
The tenth annual Enforcement Summit in Brussels is held in conjunction with Regulatory Summit Europe, part of the Global Regulatory series, held annually in Europe, Asia and North America.
The Enforcement Summit is a unique annual event, the only one of its kind in Europe. Expert speakers from government regulators and service providers will share their perspectives and understanding of European enforcement developments, helping you to understand the current and future enforcement challenges for your products on the European market.
At the event you will be able to:
- hear updates and insights from senior representatives from regulators across the EU and from further afield;
- get key information on current and newly emerging enforcement issues;
- put your questions directly to the authorities behind the regulations;
- make new industry contacts; and
- keep up to date with the complex and changing landscape of enforcement in a single day.
Get 15% off the total price when you book a place at both Enforcement Summit 2022 and Regulatory Summit Europe 2022. Email email@example.com to claim this discount.
Join us in person or virtually
You can attend this event in person at Hilton, Brussels, Grand Place or live virtually from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand online shortly after the event, if you want to catch up after the conference.
Plus, get 15% off the total price when you book a place at both Enforcement Summit 2022 and Regulatory Summit Europe 2022. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim this discount.
- Implementation of the enforcement chapter of the EU’s chemicals strategy for sustainability (CSS), with its ambition of ‘zero tolerance to non-compliance'
- Current core enforcement updates from Echa’s Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement and member states
- Newly emerging enforcement areas related to the CSS
- UK enforcement updates
Who should attend
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Compliance professionals
- EHS managers
- REACH coordinators
- Product safety/quality control executives
- Environmental/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Business development managers
- Product stewardship professionals
Venue and Location
The Hilton Brussels Grand Palace is situated in the heart of Brussels opposite Central Station and just three minutes from the iconic Grand Place. Why not join us for the conference and then enjoy everything the capital has to offer, including world-class museums, art galleries and chocolatiers.
Have you seen our training course?
If you would like to receive some more hands-on training concerning the enforcement of chemicals regulations in Europe, don't miss our online training course, Preparing for Inspection under REACH and CLP, taking place on 22–23 September. Attendees of the Enforcement Summit are eligible for a 20% DISCOUNT – email email@example.com and quote the code REACH20 to claim this offer. Find out more and book your place here.