Join us in Brussels for the latest European REACH, CLP and CSS updates
Over two days, Regulatory Updates Europe 2023 will provide you with the latest developments under Reach, CLP and the CSS. Our expert speakers will advise you on the state of play for new concepts under the CSS, such as essential use, the mixtures assessment factor (MAF) and the REACH and CLP revisions. We will cover the restriction road map one year on, as well as the revisions of sector-specific legislations and the latest developments for UK chemicals legislation. Our expert line-up of speakers, including government representatives, lawyers, industry stakeholders and NGOs, will explore what the recent changes mean for industry.
The conference will also be streamed online, making it available for you to attend virtually from anywhere in the world, or to watch on demand at a time and place that suits you.
Join us in person or virtually
You can attend this event in person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, if you want to catch up after the conference.
What will be covered?
- Overviews on regulatory developments
- Developing concepts for application under REACH
- Restriction roadmap – one year on
- Revision of CLP and sector legislation
- UK updates
Why should you register for Regulatory Updates Europe?
- Stay up to date with the multiple strands of changing chemicals regulations in Europe
- Find out what’s most important to you and your business right now when it comes to REACH, CLP, the CSS and the new UK Chemicals Strategy
- Ask the experts questions that are directly relevant to you
- Watch the recorded presentations on demand once the conference has finished
Who should register for Regulatory Updates Europe?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product safety professionals
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialist
- Consultants and advisers
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Venue and location
As well as being the administrative centre of the European Union, Brussels is home to stunning architecture and unique culinary experiences. Le Louise Hotel Brussels is only a 10 minutes' walk from the historic Centre of Brussels, and 15 minutes from the European District. Enjoy visiting famous sites such as the Royal Square and the Notre Dame du Sablon before and after the conference.
Sponsor/exhibit at this event
By choosing to sponsor this event, you can promote your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your presence at our events will be featured in a dedicated campaign by our in-house marketing team, and you’ll have the chance to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
Book your place now to get €100 off the price of your ticket. Claim your discount by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting code EARLYBIRD23. Offer ends 28 February 2023.