Join us in Brussels for the latest European REACH, CLP and CSS updates
Over two days, Regulatory Updates Europe 2023 will provide you with the latest developments under REACH, CLP and the EU chemicals strategy for sustainability (CSS). Our expert speakers will advise you on the state of play for new concepts under the CSS, such as essential use, the mixtures assessment factor (MAF) and the REACH and CLP revisions. We will cover the restriction road map one year on, as well as the revisions of sector-specific legislations and the latest developments for UK chemicals legislation. Our expert line-up of speakers, including government representatives, lawyers, industry stakeholders and NGOs, will explore what the recent changes mean for industry.
The conference will also be streamed online, making it available for you to attend virtually from anywhere in the world, or to watch on demand at a time and place that suits you.
Join us in person or virtually
You can attend this event in person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, if you want to catch up after the conference.
What will be covered?
- Overviews on regulatory developments
- Details on the essential use concept – criteria to phase out non-essential uses of the most harmful chemicals – and key stakeholder perspectives
- Developing concepts for application under REACH (MAF and polymer registration)
- Restriction roadmap – one year on
- Revision of CLP and sector legislation
- UK updates
Why should you register for Regulatory Updates Europe?
- Stay up to date with the multiple strands of changing chemicals regulations in Europe
- Find out what’s most important to you and your business right now when it comes to REACH, CLP, the CSS and the new UK Chemicals Strategy
- Ask the experts questions that are directly relevant to you
- Watch the recorded presentations on demand once the conference has finished
Who should register for Regulatory Updates Europe?
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product safety professionals
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialist
- Consultants and advisers
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Venue and location
As well as being the administrative centre of the European Union, Brussels is home to stunning architecture and unique culinary experiences. Le Louise Hotel Brussels is only a 10-minutes' walk from the historic centre of Brussels, and 15 minutes from the European District. Enjoy visiting famous sites such as the Royal Square and the Notre Dame du Sablon before and after the conference.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to an ideal target audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. You will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
Tune in to our free webinar, EU chemicals and products regulations: what should you expect in 2023? (21 March), to get up to speed on four of the most pressing topics in 2023 for chemicals and products under the EU Green Deal. It's a great way to boost your knowledge before the conference!
Delegates of Regulatory Updates Europe 2023 are entitled to 20% off tickets to Food Contact Regulations Europe 2023. Simply email us at email@example.com with proof of your booking and quote the code FCEurope20 to claim this offer.