Green Deal initiatives likely to affect industry in 2023
This free one-hour webinar will bring you up to speed on four of the most pressing topics in 2023 for chemicals and products under the EU Green Deal. Experts from Steptoe & Johnson will cover developments under each of the following topics:
- CLP revision and new hazard classes
- Sustainable products initiatives (safe and sustainable by design, proposal for ecodesign for sustainable products)
- Recyclability and waste regulations (changes to the packaging and packaging waste directive)
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- The current status of key EU proposals
- What are the main changes being introduced?
- How is this likely to affect industry?
- What to look out for in 2023
Eléonore Mullier, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
Ruxandra Cana, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
Watch the session here:
Develop your knowledge of EU regulations
Join us in Brussels for Regulatory Updates Europe 2023 (19–20 April) to build on what you learn from this webinar.
Over two days, the expert speakers will advise you on the state of play for new concepts under the CSS, such as essential use, the mixtures assessment factor (MAF) and the REACH and CLP revisions. We will cover the restriction road map one year on, as well as the revisions of sector-specific legislations and the latest developments for UK chemicals legislation.
FIND OUT MORE HERE