Essential updates on chemical regulations in Asia and beyond
Now in its ninth year, Regulatory Summit Asia focuses on the latest developments in global chemicals regulation, providing an in-depth focus on regulatory updates and practice from Asia, the US, Europe and the rest of the world.
This event is part of Chemical Watch’s series of Global Regulatory Summits, held annually in Europe, Asia, and North America since 2013.
Speakers will provide essential updates on developments across Asia, including regulatory developments from China, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, Vietnam and India. Day two will focus on updates from around the world, including the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Join us in-person or virtually
Attend this event in-person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Testimonials from Regulatory Summit Asia 2019:
- 'Extensive coverage of a broad range of industry specific regulatory topics.'
- 'A global overview - compact, comprehensive info.'
- 'Very informative, with a good chance for networking.'
- 'This is the best conference out there for keeping up with regulatory changes in this area.'
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
If you book a place at Regulatory Summit Asia 2023, you can get 20% off any further bookings for Food Contact Regulations Asia 2023 and Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023. Simply email us at email@example.com and quote the code ASIA20 to claim this offer.