Connecting the cosmetics regulatory community in Asia
Stay on top of the latest developments in cosmetics regulations across a wide range of jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific with this new one-day event from Chemical Watch.
Hear industry experts provide an in-depth focus on regulatory updates to stimulate learnings for the practical and proactive implementation of policy concerning the chemicals management of cosmetics in the region.
Network with other attendees and put your questions to our specialist speakers during the dedicated Q&A sessions.
Key topics include:
- general developments In ASEAN/updates to the ASEAN cosmetics Regulation;
- cosmetic safety assessment in ASEAN and around the world;
- cosmetic raw materials and global chemical product stewardship – beyond SAICM to 2030;
- South Korea's cosmetic framework;
- updates to China's regulatory framework for cosmetics;
- cosmetic ingredient transparency in China;
- India's cosmetic framework;
- halal certification and labelling; and
- animal testing and cosmetics.
Who should attend the Cosmetics Regulatory Summit?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Join us in-person or virtually
Attend this event in-person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
If you book a place at Regulatory Summit Asia 2023, you can get 20% off any further bookings for Food Contact Regulations Asia 2023 and Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the code ASIA20 to claim this offer.