Exploring the latest regulatory, legal and scientific developments for PFASs
Numerous states are taking action on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) and advancing bills for bans or disclosures on this chemicals group. Pressure is also building from NGOs and consumers, with greater federal scrutiny and lawsuits around PFAS use on the horizon.
Rising market momentum toward PFAS-free alternatives for items such as textiles and food contact materials is adding further complexity to the picture.
In such a challenging and fast-moving environment, it is vital to have the latest updates to stay ahead and remain compliant. Get expertise and advice from leading experts, and gain clarity on the far-reaching implications for the chemicals industry and their supply chains at this essential one-day conference.
What will be covered?
Key topics throughout the event include:
- the background of PFAS regulations in the US and Europe;
- scientific background of PFASs;
- PFAS alternatives;
- lessons learnt from recent litigation; and
- other current issues.
SPECIAL OFFER – Combine this event with the Regulatory Summit Americas 2023
Our Regulatory Summit Americas takes place on 25–26 September, just before PFAS Updates USA. This two-day conference will provide a comprehensive overview of the latest global developments shaping the safe management of chemicals. You can find out more here.
If you register for both events, you can attend for the exclusive price of $2400 for the three days. To claim this discount, email email@example.com with the code REGS+PFASUSA.
Join us in person or virtually
Attend this event in person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE