The latest regulatory updates for the global chemicals community
The two-day Regulatory Summit Americas conference focuses on the latest developments in global chemicals regulation, providing an in-depth review of the Americas, Europe, Asia and elsewhere around the world.
Join leading organisations and experts from the regulatory community to assess and debate the industry’s most pressing topics, enabling you to develop proactive responses to help ensure compliance to new and upcoming restrictions in domestic and global markets.
Key topics include:
- updates to TSCA, including the management of PFAS, risk evaluations and Significant New Use Rules;
- emerging state regulatory trends;
- Federal Trade Commission Green Guides;
- extended producer responsibilities;
- regulatory developments in Canada and Latin America;
- updates from Europe, including the REACH revision and chemicals strategy for sustainability; and
- updates from China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Asean, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
SPECIAL OFFER – Combine this event with PFAS Updates USA 2023
With increasing state activity to restrict PFASs across multiple product categories, why not stay or tune in for an extra day after the Summit and join us for PFAS Updates USA 2023?
This one-day event on 27 September takes place at the same venue, will also be streamed virtually, and will deliver critical insights specifically focused on the regulatory and legal landscape for the production and usage of PFASs in the United States. You can find out more here.
If you register for both events, you can attend for the exclusive price of $2400 for the three days. To claim this discount, email email@example.com with the code REGS+PFASUSA.
Join us in person or virtually
Attend this event in person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE