Learn how to ensure the chemical safety of your products through the supply chain
- The basics and history of risk management measures, from determining the
hazard classification, to inputting the necessary information into the safety data sheet, to poison centre obligations
- Principles of EU hazard communication based on the Classification, Labelling, Packaging (CLP 1272/2008) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS 2015/830) regulations
- CLP, SDS and eSDS authoring, and how they link to other EU regulations and
- Hazard classification determination for both substances and mixtures
- Regulatory obligations for SDS authoring and poison centre notification
- Obligations that users of chemicals will have once they have created compliant documents and how best to convey the message up and downstream
How will this course teach me about REACH, CLP and safe
To deliver this course, we have teamed up with industry-leading consultants, Yordas Group. Through a series of eight clearly defined eLearning modules, this course will provide you with the most relevant and up to date information that you need to have a practical understanding of how REACH and CLP regulations work. It will also guide you through how to use safe use communication in your practical day to day activities.
What will be covered?
- CLP, the basics
- CLP classification principles
- CLP labelling principles
- CLP poison centre requirements
- SDS obligations across the supply chain
- Exposure scenarios obligations
- Proving compliance
- Chesar and modelling software
Take a look at the learning outcomes for each of the modules for full details.
Who is this course for?
- Internal regulatory service providers
- External regulatory consultants
- SDS authors
- Anyone working in CLP hazard and risk determination
- Label creators
- Those with poison centre obligations
This course has been written by experts from Yordas Group who are a leading provider of scientific, environmental, human health, global regulatory, sustainability and product stewardship consulting services. Yordas has a solid and internationally recognised reputation as a provider of training, advice and services to ensure compliance across the globe.
Price and group rates
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates ensure you maximise returns on your training budget
- Initial single place cost: £400 (€450/$520) - members receive a discount based on their membership level
- For group rates for multiple trainees please email us for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1743 818 292
Disclaimer: For the smoothest learning experience it is advised to complete the courses either in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).