Learn the essentials of the EU biocidal products Regulation
This informative eLearning course clearly explains:
- the background, history, context and scope of the biocides legislation in Europe;
- the approval and authorisation procedures for active substances and products;
- the stakeholders involved and their roles;
- treated articles;
- enforcement of biocides legislation; and
- where to find available guidance, tools and support.
How will this course teach me about the biocidal products Regulation?
Due to the intrinsic properties of biocidal products, it is important that there are safeguards in place to ensure that they can be used without causing harm to people, animals and the environment. Teaming up with Exponent, we have created this course in an easy to understand format, enabling you to access it anywhere and at any time you want.
What will be covered?
- Introduction and context of BPR
- Treated articles
- Biocides stakeholders
- Authorisation routes
- Available guidance
Take a look at the learning outcomes for each of the modules for full details.
Who is this course for?
- Regulatory Professionals
- Business and marketing managers
- New recruits to companies needing a quick start to understanding biocides
and biocidal Regulation
This course has been written by experts from Exponent, who, for over 50 years have provided engineering, scientific, environmental and health consulting services across multiple industries, helping companies keep their products safe for use and compliant with regulations.
Price and group rates
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates ensure you maximise returns on your training budget
- Initial single place cost: £440 – members receive a 15% discount
- For group rates for multiple trainees please email us for a quote at: email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1743 818 292
Disclaimer: For the smoothest learning experience it is advised to complete the courses either in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Exclusive 15% discount for Chemical Watch members
Once you have logged into your account, the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Key benefits of taking this eLearning course
Informative, convenient & easy to use
- Valuable training written and presented by leading consultants from Exponent.
- The course is easy to “pick up where you left off” – enabling you to study at your own pace.
- Runs on PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone – allowing you to study at work, from home or on the go, fitting your training conveniently around your busy schedule.
- No travel required – making it a time-efficient training resource that keeps you and your team’s travel commitments and expenses down.
Appeals to a wide range of learning styles
Designed for multiple learning styles – our courses include image, text, interactive elements, video and audio to ensure all learning styles are catered for.
An extensive glossary of terms – helping you decipher key terminology.
Course Note Handouts – to supplement the content, and to help you revise the material on- and offline.
Self-assessment quiz questions – helping you measure whether you’ve met the learning objectives for each section of the course, giving instant feedback on your progress.
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates – ensuring you maximise returns on your training budget.
- Initial single place cost: £440 - members receive a 15% discount
- For group rates for multiple trainees, please email us for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1743 818 292