Learn the essentials of the EU Biocidal Products Regulation
This informative eLearning course clearly explains:
- The background, history, context and scope of the biocides legislation in Europe
- The approval and authorisation procedures for active substances and products
- The stakeholders involved and their roles
- Treated articles
- Enforcement of biocides legislation
- Where to find available guidance, tools and support
How will this course teach me about the Biocidal Product Regulation?
Due to the intrinsic properties of biocidal products, it is important that there are safeguards in place to ensure that they can be used without causing harm to people, animals and the environment. Teaming up with Exponent, we have created this course in an easy to understand format, enabling you to access it anywhere and at any time you want*.
What will be covered?
- Introduction and context of BPR
- Treated articles
- Biocides stakeholders
- Authorisation routes
- Available guidance
Take a look at the learning outcomes for each of the modules for full details.
Who is this course for?
- Regulatory Professionals
- Business and marketing managers
- New recruits to companies needing a quick start to understanding biocides
and biocidal Regulation
This course has been written by experts from Exponent, who, for over 50 years have provided engineering, scientific, environmental and health consulting services across multiple industries, helping companies keep their products safe for use and compliant with regulations.
Price and group rates
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates ensure you maximise returns on your training budget
- Initial single place cost: £400 (€450/$520) - members receive a discount based on their membership level
- For group rates for multiple trainees please email us for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1743 818 292
Disclaimer: For the smoothest learning experience it is advised to complete the courses either in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
*Internet connection required.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).