Join our expert panel in Brussels this October
Our Global Regulatory Summits are held annually in Europe, Asia and North America. The European and North American Summits are scheduled in October, and the Asia Summit is normally held in November.
Chemical Watch Global Regulatory Summits have been held since 2013, serving the global regulatory community by offering annual updates on important developments in chemicals control legislation from around the world.
The annual Summits bring together hundreds of participants and speakers from regulators and international organisations, as well as experts from industry and academia, together with the service provider community.
The European Regulatory Summit is partnered with the Chemical Watch Enforcement Summit, which offers special perspectives and understanding of European and global regulatory enforcement challenges.
Key topics at the Regulatory Summit Europe 2019
- The European Commission/ECHA plan for 2019
- The ECHA database for SVHCs (substances of very high concern)
- REACH authorisation
- Poison centres and the CLP
- The new TSCA
- Proposition 65
- Updates from China
- ASEAN developments
- Regulations in Africa
Who should attend the Summit?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Risk assessment managers
- Product registration managers
- EHS professionals
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Service providers
Why you should attend this year’s Regulatory Summit Europe
- Learn about the latest regulatory challenges facing the safe management of chemicals;
- Meet regulators from North America and Asia without leaving Europe;
- Make new industry contacts;
- Pick up practical compliance tips; and
- Get completely up to date with emerging regulatory challenges.
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.