What can you expect from this year's Enforcement Summit?
- A focused conference exploring enforcement challenges in Europe
- The chance to hear from and meet representatives from the organisations creating, implementing and enforcing chemical regulations.
- Deep dives into complex enforcement issues, including updates from Member States, guides on importing and enforcement, and REACH/CLP.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you'll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies;
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions;
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event); and,
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Hear about the latest developments in enforcement at the heart of European legislation
The seventh annual enforcement-focused Summit will be returning to the five-star boutique Châtelain Hotel in Brussels.
Surrounded by over 100 restaurants and 25 attractions, the hotel offers a vast selection of places to dine and visit during your stay, as well as providing convenience for transport, with the Antwerp International Airport located just under 30 minutes away.
Brussels is also a hub of European culture, with 80 museums, beautiful historic parks, and captivating Art Nouveau architecture – offering plenty to see and do between the sessions and presentations during the Summit.
This venue will also host our inaugural Regulatory Summit Europe, find out more.