Introduction and understanding of physical chemical properties of biocidal products
The training course will provide a comprehensive review of the basic data requirements associated with physical-chemical properties, physical hazards and analytical methods for biocidal products.
It will also include an informative discussion on more complex requirements relating to product families and in-situ generated products.
The course will cover other issues of interest, including substances of concern and carriers, and a number of exercises/worked examples will be included throughout
- Physical and chemical properties requirements for formulated biocidal products
- Storage stability requirements for formulated biocidal products
- Physical Hazard (CLP) requirements for formulated biocidal products
- In-situ generated products, product families, carriers, substances of concern, specific formulation type and PT group requirements
- Analytical method validation requirements for formulated biocidal products
This event will take place the day before Biocides Europe 2019 at the same venue, find out more about the conference here.
Justify your training solution to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.