Led by trainers David Dillon and Eva Perendreu-Mata of Exponent International Ltd, this course is aimed at the non-expert and is designed to provide a detailed overview and examination of the efficacy requirements under the BPR (information/data requirements, methodology, and expected performance norms) and available guidance in a regulatory context. The course will also take an in-depth look at claim substantiation for biocidal products in pest control and disinfection.
- Introduction to efficacy requirements under the BPR
- Overview of Available Guidance for Efficacy
- Deep Dive into Efficacy and claim substantiation for PT18 & PT19 products
- Deep Dive into Efficacy and claim substantiation for Disinfectant Products (PTs 1-4)
- Evaluation of Disinfection Efficacy in Drinking Water (PT5)
Justify your training solution to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.