Practical perspectives and understanding of global regulatory issues
For companies operating across multiple countries or regions, maintaining up to date knowledge on shifting local regulations can be challenging. This one-day programme is your opportunity to explore and understand the critical updates to chemicals management and regulations around the world, and how they impact your business now and into the future.
Join leading experts who will address the most important current and upcoming regulatory developments in:
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Latin America
SPECIAL OFFER – Combine this event with Regulatory Summit Europe Part 1: European Updates
Taking place the day after Regulatory Summit Europe Part 1: European Updates, the Regulatory Summit Europe Part 2: Global Updates programme strongly aligns with the European agenda. Registering for all three days will give you a robust understanding of current chemicals control legislation across the world.
Find out more about Regulatory Summit Europe Part 1: European Updates here.
If you register for both events, you are entitled to an exclusive offer: a combined price of €2400. To claim this discount, email email@example.com with the code REGS+ROW.
Join us in-person or virtually
This event will be held in-person at Le Chatelain Hotel in Brussels. This 5-star hotel offers an easy route to the city’s key sights.
Alternatively, you can watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Why should you register for Regulatory Summit Europe Part 2: Global Updates?
- Stay up to date with the latest global regulations
- Find out what’s most important to you and your business when it comes to compliance
- Put questions to the experts that are directly relevant to you
- Watch the recorded presentations on demand after the conference
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE