Second webinar in the Chemical Watch 2019 Outlook series
At the beginning of 2019, Chemical Watch published 10 Outlook articles and conducted a webinar, examining various developments regarding product stewardship and environmental safety and health issues. Since then, many of those 'predictions' have come to fruition and some have not.
The webinar will provide updates on the developments discussed in January, as well as explore what’s to be expected for the second half of 2019 and a preview for 2020, including:
- New chemical notification schemes expected globally;
- Existing chemicals under the regulatory spotlight;
- Supply chain communication;
- Circular economy;
- Enforcement activities;
- Developments in international chemicals management; and,
- Political drivers that might affect regulatory activities, such as Brexit.
Speaker: Nhat Nguyen, Chief Analyst, Chemical Watch