Strategies for effective product sustainability
To effectively manage product compliance and integrate product sustainability principles, organisations must continually ensure an effective product stewardship programme that aims to involve a diverse group of people to address compliance and sustainability topics at all stages of the product lifecycle: raw material sourcing, R&D, manufacture, distribution and end of life. This one-hour webinar will highlight the benefits of instituting a structured programme and what steps can be taken to develop or improve current systems. The following focus areas will be discussed:
- the value of establishing a product stewardship management programme;
- product stewardship principles as it relates to product lifecycle;
- an overview of product stewardship management frameworks;
- strategies for evaluating product stewardship elements; and
- approaches for continuous improvement and increasing stakeholder engagement
Domonick Zanarini, Product Stewardship and Sustainability Manager, H2 Compliance
Please note, if you cannot attend the live broadcast, you can still register for the webinar and receive a link to the slides and recording shortly afterwards. If you have any further questions, please contact Chemical Watch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Sustainability Summit Europe – Join key industry players from across the chemicals value chain to discuss regulatory updates and practical insights on the obstacles and opportunities when designing safe chemicals for a sustainable future. 29-30 November, Cologne and virtual.