Learn the role of TSCA in the management of industrial chemicals
In this 90 minute webinar, Dr Richard E Engler, Director of Chemistry at Bergeson & Campbell, will provide a general overview of TSCA – its legislative intent, key components, and role in the management of industrial chemicals.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- the boundaries of TSCA authority
- how TSCA defines a chemical substance
- how TSCA relates to the other major product statutes
Who should attend?
The webinar will be useful for anyone who is engaged in commercial activities, any component of which is regulated by TSCA:
- chemical manufactures
- end-users of chemical substances.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
- Advance members will receive 20% discount
- Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Plus an additional 10% discount when booking both the TSCA Fundamentals webinar with the TSCA Developments Virtual Conference the following day.