Get the latest updates in food contact regulations
This annual conference brings together a team of outstanding speakers from Europe to offer the latest developments in EU legislation regarding food contact materials. Join us to get expert guidance from regulators, specialist consultants, and industry.
Key topics will include:
- General regulatory updates
- Substance-specific issues
- Sustainability and recycled materials
- Updates from the rest of the world
Why should I attend Food Contact Regulations Europe 2023?
Expert panel: Meet and network with representatives from key European countries.
Current thinking: Find out about the current and future state of the landscape for food contact regulations in Europe and around the world.
Time efficiency: Bring yourself completely up to date with the complex and changeable landscape of food contact regulations throughout Europe in just two days.
Focus: Stay on top of the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
Q&A panel sessions: Ask experts your specific questions during the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember, you can always send in written questions in advance of the event.
Venue and location
As well as being the administrative centre of the European Union, Brussels is home to stunning architecture and unique culinary experiences. Le Louise Hotel Brussels is only a 10-minutes' walk from the historic centre of Brussels, and 15 minutes from the European District. Enjoy visiting famous sites such as the Royal Square and the Notre Dame du Sablon before and after the conference.
Testimonials from Food Contact Regulations Europe 2022:
- 'Very useful for news about food contact area/requirements.'
- 'I thought it was well organised, with a good pace of presentations, Q&As and breaks.'
- 'The info was good and showed different perspectives on the regulations.'
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign and the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
Delegates of Regulatory Updates Europe 2023 are entitled to 20% off tickets to Food Contact Regulations Europe 2023. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your booking and quote the code FCEurope20 to claim this offer.