A one-day spotlight on the latest European PFAS developments
The proposed restrictions on the production and use of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in the European Union is top-of-mind for the chemicals industry and their supply chains. This one-day conference takes a deep dive into the latest regulatory and legal developments for PFASs and subsequent compliance and enforcement implications.
Join leading organisations and experts from the regulatory community to assess and debate this pressing topic, enabling you to develop proactive responses to this changing landscape.
What will be covered?
- Regulatory updates from the main stakeholders, including the PFHxA, FFFs and UPFAS restrictions
- Legal and enforcement developments for PFAS restrictions
- Different industry sectors’ challenges and successes
- Emerging solutions to the most urgent challenges
- How to avoid more regrettable PFAS substitution
SPECIAL OFFER – Combine this event with Regulatory Summit Europe Part 1: European Updates 2023
Our Regulatory Summit Europe Part 1: European Updates takes place on 16–17 October, just before PFAS Updates Europe. During the 2-day summit, industry experts will give vital updates on European chemicals control legislation, enforcement, authorisations and restriction. You can find out more here.
If you register for both events, you are entitled to an exclusive offer: a combined price of €2400. To claim this discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the code REGS+PFAS.
Join us in-person or virtually
This event will be held in-person at Le Chatelain Hotel in Brussels. This 5-star hotel offers an easy route to the city’s key sights.
Alternatively, you can watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Why should you register for PFAS Updates Europe 2023?
- Stay up to date with the latest European PFAS regulations
- Find out what’s most important to you and your business when it comes to compliance with PFAS regulations
- Ask the experts questions that are directly relevant to you
- Watch the recorded presentations on demand once the conference has finished
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE