Learn how chemicals are regulated under TSCA
In part 3 of this TSCA series, we will be looking at how inspections and audits can affect your company, and how to prepare for them. How chemical testing and animal welfare go hand in hand, and how to navigate the topic. What happens with prioritisation and risk evaluation/management and the process steps between each phase. Finally, we will look at what has changed in 'New TSCA' with the changes to the legislation in 2016.
The course will cover:
- Inspections and audits
- New TSCA at a glance
- Chemical Testing (Regulatory)/Animal Welfare, TSCA Section 4
- Prioritization, Risk Evaluation and Risk Management, TSCA Section 6
Who should book a place?
- Chemical manufacturers
- End users of chemical substances
Why should you book a place on this course?
- To learn about the latest regulatory challenges facing the safe management of chemicals.
- To learn from experts in their fields.
- To get a solid grounding in the key areas of the legislation.
This course has been written by experts in TSCA from Bergeson & Campbell PC, a Washington, DC, firm providing vital expertise in product approval, business strategy development, compliance planning, product defence, policy advocacy and related activities for industrial, agricultural, biocidal, cosmetic, food contact, and speciality chemicals. B&C’s TSCA team includes six former senior EPA officials, an extensive scientific staff including seven with PhDs, and a highly experienced team of lawyers and non-lawyer professionals well versed in all aspects of TSCA law, regulation, policy, and litigation.
TSCA eLearning package
Gain a complete understanding of TSCA and save £100 when you book onto all three courses in this TSCA eLearning series, which are scheduled to launch later this year. To take advantage of this special offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics covered in the other two courses are:
Navigating TSCA Part 1
- A general overview of TSCA
- TSCA section 5 (Part 1): chemical inventory, exemptions
- TSCA section 5 (Part 2): new chemicals/new use
- Confidential business information (CBI)
Navigating TSCA Part 2
- Import Requirements, TSCA Section 13
- Export Requirements, TSCA Section 12
- Chemical Data Reporting (CDR)
- Reporting and Retention of Information, TSCA Section 8