The latest updates on European biocidal regulations direct from the experts
Biocides Symposium returns as an in-person event in 2023, in the beautiful city of Copenhagen. The two-day agenda of expert speakers from across the regulatory community will deliver the very latest updates on European biocidal regulations.
Join high-calibre attendees at this 13th annual conference to explore how stakeholders can be compliant in the face of ongoing industry challenges and discuss how to increase public awareness of biocides in a balanced way.
The conference brings together leading figures from industry, member state competent and regulatory authorities, with Echa, Reckitt Benckiser, Cefic, the Polish Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products and the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health among those sharing their experiences.
Key topics this year include:
- overviews on recent developments in the biocides sector from the main stakeholders;
- regulatory processes in the European biocides sector;
- the assessment of endocrine disrupting chemicals under the BPR;
- sustainability and the BPR;
- a panel discussion on how to increase public awareness of biocides in a balanced way;
- assessment updates; and
- international updates.
Join us in person or virtually
Attend this event in person at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
The 5-star Marriott Hotel Copenhagen sits in the heart of the city with a picturesque waterfront location only a short distance away from attractions like Tivoli Gardens and Harbor Beach.
Testimonials from Biocides Symposium 2022
"Very useful with very relevant and up to date information."
"The topics were interesting and the different views from authorities was good to see."
"The event was really useful, diverse coverage of the BPR covering most product types."
"I especially enjoyed the update from COM/Echa/MS authorities, the BPF and the ED part."
Get discounted in-person training after the conference
Book your place at Biocides Symposium 2023 and get a 20% discount off the in-person training course, ‘Authorisation of biocidal products under the BPR’, taking place in Copenhagen on 4 May. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the code BIOCIDES20 to claim this offer.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions at the same time. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to an ideal target audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. You will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
More events on global biocides regulations
We're holding events all throughout the year to keep you up to date with biocides regulations, so you won't miss a thing:
Guidance for Identifying Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals | Online training course |
7–10 March 2023
Biocides Europe 2023 | Conference | Vienna, Austria + virtual | 11–12 December 2023
Understanding the BPR | eLearning course