'Bringing Asia to the US' with the latest developments in Asia chemicals regulations
Day one of the Summit focuses on developments in China. This includes five speakers from the Chinese Government who will be available for questions throughout the day. These speakers represent the departments of Chinese Solid Waste and Chemical Management Center; the State Administration of Work Safety; and the National Health and Family Planning Commission.
Day two focuses on the latest developments in the rest of Asia. This includes:
- Taiwan, where there are currently major changes to TSCSA;
- South Korea, where there have been recently proposed amendments to K-REACH together with draft new regulation for Biocidal products, K-BPR;
- Thailand, where the registration process has recently been updated;
- Vietnam, where there have been recent updates on the status of the Vietnamese chemical inventory; and,
- Timely updates from Japan, India, and Australia.
For articles and more information on developments in Asia, please visit our AsiaHub website.